My name is Andrew Jacobsson.
I graduated from Boise State University in December 2022 with my B.S. in Computer Science and have since accepted a position as a Systems Engineer.
I created Nexodus.net to display and host my personal projects, as well as establish a branding behind my indie game devolpment endeavors.
I am ardent about software development but particularly love front-end and game development, it plays to my strengths by mixing my creative
talents and ideas with the logic of programming. I have a keen eye for detail and settle for nothing less than perfection.
Interested in contacting me? Reach out to me through any of
my social links below, I'd love to hear from you.
- Rebuilding an HMI System with AVEVA OMI 2023
- Full Stack Web Development
- SSL Certification and Web App Deployment
- WebGL and Canvas Game Development
- Game Development in Unreal Engine with C++ and Blueprints
- Web Testing Through Puppeteer
- Chrome Web Workers
Language and API Experience
- Smalltalk, Scheme, Prolog, Go
IDE and Workflow Experience
- AVEVA System Platform
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Git, Github, Bitbucket, Jira
- Scrum/Agile Workflow
- VS Code, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Unreal Engine